Submitted by Sugar Weddings on Fri, 2008-09-26 13:51
Experience the sights and sounds of Marrakech, located at the foot of the Atlas Mountains, Marrakech is rich with culture. With activities ranging from culinary workshops to deep sea diving, you’re guaranteed to have the experience of a life time.
Where to stay
- Riad Zolar (www.riadzolah.com)
- Dar Charkia (www.darcharkia.com)
- Riad El Mansour (www.riadelmansour.com)
What to do
- La Maison Arabe Cooking Workshops (www.lamaisonarabe.com)
- Majorelle Garden (www.jardinmajorelle.com)
- Musuem of Marrakech
5, Mary Slessor Street, off Udo
Udoma Crescent, Asokoro
There are no direct flights to Morocco from Nigeria, however you can make connecting flights with British Airways, Air France, and a multitude of other airlines.
Have you visited Marrakech?
Please let us know your experience in the comments section
By A. Ejums