Don’t think this post is for only grandmothers or women in their 50’s. it’s for everyone! Ageing can start as early as in your mid-twenties and this easy to find home remedies are so useful in preventing wrinkles and fine lines that accompanies ageing. Here are 8 anti-ageing items you can find in your kitchen;
1. Olive Oil; Vitamin A and Vitamin E are essential vitamins to fight ageing because they get rid of skin damaging radicals. Olive oil has a good amount of this vitamins. Massage on your skin generously. It will repair damaged skin and help your skin stay firm.
2 . Lemon Juice; Lemon is a common natural beauty remedy because of its lightening characteristics. But lemon juice can help get rid of age spots and blemishes. Apply juice on your skin for 5 minutes and then rinse with cold water. For a better result you could mix milk, egg white and lemon together and then apply to your face.
3. Aloe Vera; This nutrient packed plant is here to stay. The active ingredient malic acid helps reduce wrinkles by improving on the elasticity of your skin. Simply apply the gel on your face and wash thoroughly with water. One more reason to love aloe vera.
4. Bananas; This delicious fruit is not just for smoothies but your skin too! Apply mash bananas on your face and leave on for 30 mins (it has a very alkaline pH so it can stay on longer on your face) and then rinse. The vitamins and minerals all work together to combat fine lines and wrinkles.
5. Ginger; Do you love ginger drink? Then this is good news. Drinking ginger drink or tea can also help slow down the ageing process. Add a little honey if you are a sweet tooth.
6. Coconut Milk; One of the thing that comes with ageing is the drying out of your skin. Coconut milk is an excellent moisturizer keeping your skin feeling soft, supple and beautifully young.
7. Cucumber; You might have heard that cucumber is great for dark circles and eye bags, well this is true. Put a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes and see the dark circles and eye bags go. This is a very refreshing exercise!
8. Water; This is the last on the list but surely one of the most important. Nothing works as well as water and if there was anytime you ever needed water that time is now. Stick to 8 glasses of water daily and see your skin looking ever radiant, beautiful and youthful.